Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eyeshield 21 Dropped MAX!

Hi!
A lot of you probably saw this coming, but now is the time to officially drop it.
I'm trying to be realistic here, and this project isn't really going anywhere, and the motivation is low/gone.
I'm pretty busy running Saizen right now, and don't see how I could possibly maintain a healthy project here too.
I also saw DigitalSubs finished the rest of the episodes, meaning the show got subs for episode 1-145. This is also a major factor why I think struggling with this project any further would be unnecessary, especially since their subs are quite good too.

Hope you enjoyed our subs, and hope you will also enjoy DS'.
You can get the full Eyeshield 21 batch here:
[Saizen-Funnnuraba-DigitalSubs] Eyeshield 21 + Extras [Eng Subs]
I will also make a batch for all our releases in due time, but I guess this is the one to get. =)

Funnuraba will be inactive for now, but maybe we'll see you again sometime.

- Juggen

1 comment:

Anibe said...

I guess it's time to download other subs and finally watch the final episodes then :P

Can't thank you enough for the hard work done until now. Good luck!